Who we are
Our website address is: https://wnyhe.com.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback or via email.
- You complete any of the contact forms on our website
- Leave a comment
- Register for an event or class
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
Who we share your data with
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We do not store full payment card details on our own servers. We work with external PCI-compliant payment processors (Stripe, Authorize.net, PayPal Recurly) who store these details.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We use Google Analytics to help us track the details of visitors browsing our public websites. We do not use Google Analytics on any URLs once you have been authenticated. We do not send any personal data to Google’s services through Google Analytics and we configure our tracking codes to anonymize any IP addresses.
Electronic storage of data
No method of electronic storage can be 100% secure, however, we have sophisticated and detailed security & development policies that govern our systems & applications to help ensure your data is as secure as it can be.